Thursday, October 6, 2011

Yerushalayim

I love this music about Jerusalem sang by Yaakov Shewekey with all love as it also evoke my love for Jerusalem. I love Israel because it is the nation that YHWH has chosen. It's no wonder that nations hate Israel because YHWH favored them and no nation will ever overtake them as long as its Creator lives. As a small girl I already have this great love for that nation. Even when I am located here at the edge of the world but I feel that it is my country and the people my people. Maybe the day will come that I will finally set foot in that beauteous and mystifying country and live there. When I hear music about this country, it moves my spirit, it makes me cry for them. It's as if my soul understands the words even though my mind cannot comprehend what it says.

No comments: