Monday, November 23, 2009

RAINY DAY


I woke up early and prepared for work. I waited for the rain to stop so I can go but it never stopped. So I am still stuck here in front of my laptop at home still wearing my uniform. I was supposed to be at the office at 8 am but it's already 12:39 pm. The rain that was only light earlier became a full pledged rainfall. So I remain surfing the net at these wee hours of noon.

I heard on the news that we are under storm signal number one. But on the net it is only a low pressure that's why it's been raining for days in a row. Storm or no storm, it is an ugly day for me because it made me absent from work, the pathway is becoming soft and full of mud, there's water everywhere plus the mud and water is invading my little dwelling place.

I don't know what my co-workers say that I am absent from work. The bad part is that my umbrella was lost that's why I wasn't able to walk from here to get a ride at the road.

No comments: