Monday, December 19, 2011

FLASH FLOODS

It seems that everything around me is crumbling. Destruction of everything that was safe haven before. I can see it every where. Everything that was strong foundation before which is evident even in things that was created by mortal man. Calamities are every where. Floods of great waters, typhoons destroy everything in its path. All that seemed strong is destroyed in a twinkling of an eye. Everything. While things and structures are crumbling on the way side. Society, communities and families are being destroyed through the deterioration of morals. Philosophies and religions are not exempt. What has been strong tower and refuge are now being attacked by new ideas that was unthinkable before. What was good is being labeled as evil. I now wonder where to find good and peace and acceptance and love. I can't find it anywhere. I don't know what to believe and what to trust. The way is not clear. The path has darkened. Even as there is flash floods every where that take away lives, there is also the quiet flash floods of beliefs that carry away souls. Father Yahuwah, let me not be taken away in this. Let me remain in you alone
I pray.

No comments: